- 12 March 2016 — Forensic Genealogy Institute, see post at http://debsdelvings.blogspot.com/2016/01/forensic-genealogy-institute-2016-dna.html for details. Check the link for registration information.
- 19 March 2016 — DNA Workshop at Waco-McLennan County Library. I'll be presenting in the afternoon. One session is "DNA, What Can it Do for Genealogy?" The second session is "Genetic Genealogy: Effective Analysis and Correlation of DNA Test Results." Morning sessions include Mildred G. Walker on "What is DNA?" and Drew Smith on "I've Received My DNA Test Results - What Now?" Jim Brewster of Family Tree DNA testing company in Houston will provide a guided tour of the company website. Check this link for registration information.
- 23 April 2016 — All-day DNA Workshop for East Texas Genealogical Society in Tyler. Check this link soon for registration information http://www.etgs.org/meetings.html.
- 12-17 June 2016 — Genetic Genealogy Tools and Techniques at IGHR. See http://debsdelvings.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-different-dna-course-ighr-gg-tools.html for more information and for registration links.
- 17-22 July 2016 — Practical Genetic Genealogy at GRIP. See http://www.gripitt.org/?page_id=1524 for details and registration links.
I hope to see you all at one of these events this year.
Edited 22 January 2016: Don't forget about my online autosomal DNA course available through National Genealogical Society (NGS) even if you cannot attend one of the presentations above in person. See
http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/genetic_genealogy_autosomal_dna, National Genealogical Society: Continuing Genealogical Studies. NGS also offers an introductory Basics course at http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/genetic_genealogy.
© 2016, Debbie Parker Wayne, CG, CGL, All Rights Reserved