Two DNA courses are offered this year:
- Practical Genetic Genealogy for those with beginner / intermediate level DNA knowledge is described at http://www.gripitt.org/?page_id=1524, coordinated by Debbie Parker Wayne and Blaine Bettinger.
- Advanced Genetic Genealogy is described at http://www.gripitt.org/?page_id=1949, coordinated by CeCe Moore.
Other courses available include:
- Diving Deeper into New England: Advanced Strategies for Success, coordinated by D. Joshua Taylor, MA, MLS
- From Confusion to Conclusion: How to Write Proof Arguments, coordinated by Harold Henderson, CG, and Kimberly Powell
- Intermediate Genealogy: Tools for Digging Deeper, coordinated by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FUGA
- Resources and Strategies for Researching Your Italian Ancestors, coordinated by Melanie D. Holtz, CG
- Advanced Research Methods, coordinated by Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA
Great location, (usually) great weather, dorm and cafeteria within feet of classrooms. What a great educational environment.
If you can't come in July, check to see if there are still openings in the June courses described at http://www.gripitt.org/?page_id=1897:
- Family Archiving: Heirlooms in the Digital Age, coordinated by Denise May Levenick
- Fundamentals of Forensic Genealogy for the 21st Century, coordinated by Cathi Desmarais, CG, Kelvin Meyers, and Michael Ramage, J.D., CG
- German Research Resources, coordinated by Warren Bittner, CG, and Baerbel Johnson, AG
- Master the Art of Genealogical Documentation, coordinated by Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG
- Pennsylvania: Research in the Keystone State, coordinated by Sharon MacInnes, Ph.D., and Michael Lacopo, D.V.M
- Women and Children First! Research Methods for the Hidden Members of the Family, coordinated by Judy G. Russell, J.D., CG, CGL
To cite this blog post:
Debbie Parker Wayne, "GRIP Registration Starts Tomorrow for July Courses," Deb's Delvings Blog, posted 1 March 2016 (http://debsdelvings.blogspot.com/ : accessed [date]).
© 2016, Debbie Parker Wayne, Certified Genealogist®, All Rights Reserved