The schedule is:
- 6:00 - Sign-in (Note: You must enter before 6:45 p.m. when the building will be locked.)
- 6:15 - Presentation by John Anderson, TSLAC Preservation Officer and Photo Archivist: “Researching Prints and Photographs in the Texas State Archives…and Beyond”
- 7:15 - Genealogy and Reference rooms open for research
Orientation: Requesting and Using Materials in the Texas State Archives (required for anyone planning to use archival materials during the event)
Texas State Archives open for research, immediately following the orientation
- 7:45 - Light refreshments in the lobby
- 9:45 - Microfilm and photocopy rooms close
- 10:00 - Building secured
Park on the street or at the Capitol Visitors Parking Garage at 1201 San Jacinto, one block east of the Zavala Building. There is no charge for visitors who arrive after 5:00 p.m.
To cite this blog post:
Debbie Parker Wayne, "TSLAC Genealogy After Dark - 25 April 2014," Deb's Delvings Blog, posted 2 April 2014 (http://debsdelvings.blogspot.com/ : accessed [date]).
© 2014, Debbie Parker Wayne, CG, CGL, All Rights Reserved